- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class PreDeleteEvent
- extends AbstractPreDatabaseOperationEvent
Represents a pre-delete event, which occurs just prior to
performing the deletion of an entity from the database.
- Gavin King, Steve Ebersole
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public PreDeleteEvent(Object entity,
- Constructs an event containing the pertinent information.
entity - The entity to be deleted.
id - The id to use in the deletion.
deletedState - The entity's state at deletion time.
persister - The entity's persister.
source - The session from which the event originated.
public Object getDeletedState()
- Getter for property 'deletedState'. This is the entity state at the
time of deletion (useful for optomistic locking and such).
- Value for property 'deletedState'.
Copyright © 2001-2010 Red Hat, Inc. All Rights Reserved.