- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- DataCommand, ReversibleCommand, VersionedDataCommand, VisitableCommand
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractDataCommand, AbstractTransactionCommand, AbstractVersionedDataCommand, AnnounceBuddyPoolNameCommand, AssignToBuddyGroupCommand, ClearDataCommand, ClusteredGetCommand, CommitCommand, CreateNodeCommand, DataGravitationCleanupCommand, EvictCommand, ExistsCommand, GetChildrenNamesCommand, GetDataMapCommand, GetKeysCommand, GetKeyValueCommand, GetNodeCommand, GravitateDataCommand, InvalidateCommand, MoveCommand, OptimisticInvalidateCommand, OptimisticPrepareCommand, PrepareCommand, PutDataMapCommand, PutForExternalReadCommand, PutKeyValueCommand, RemoveFromBuddyGroupCommand, RemoveKeyCommand, RemoveNodeCommand, ReplicateCommand, RollbackCommand
public interface ReplicableCommand
- extends Cloneable
The core of the command-based cache framework. Commands correspond to specific areas of functionality in the cache,
and can be replicated using the
- Mircea.Markus@jboss.com, Manik Surtani
Object perform(InvocationContext ctx)
- Performs the primary function of the command. Please see specific implementation classes for details on what is
performed as well as return types.
Important: this method will be invoked at the end of interceptors chain. It should never be called directly from
a custom interceptor.
ctx - invocation context
- arbitrary return value generated by performing this command
Throwable - in the event of problems.
- Used by marshallers to convert this command into an id for streaming.
- the method id of this command. This is compatible with pre-2.2.0 MethodCall ids.
- Used by marshallers to stream this command across a network
- an object array of arguments, compatible with pre-2.2.0 MethodCall args.
void setParameters(int commandId,
- Used by the
CommandsFactory to create a command from raw data read off a stream.
commandId - command id to set. This is usually unused but *could* be used in the event of a command having multiple IDs, such as
parameters - object array of args
Copyright © 2009 JBoss, a division of Red Hat. All Rights Reserved.