- All Known Subinterfaces:
- BuddyGroupChangedEvent, CacheBlockedEvent, CacheStartedEvent, CacheStoppedEvent, CacheUnblockedEvent, NodeActivatedEvent, NodeCreatedEvent, NodeEvent, NodeEvictedEvent, NodeLoadedEvent, NodeModifiedEvent, NodeMovedEvent, NodePassivatedEvent, NodeRemovedEvent, NodeVisitedEvent, TransactionalEvent, TransactionCompletedEvent, TransactionRegisteredEvent, ViewChangedEvent
- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface Event
An interface that defines common characteristics of events
- Manik Surtani
- the type of event represented by this instance.
- true if the notification is before the event has occured, false if after the event has occured.
- a handle to the cache instance that generated this notification.
Copyright © 2009 JBoss, a division of Red Hat. All Rights Reserved.