- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- Graph.AddValueAction, Graph.CloneAction, Graph.CloneTargetAction, Graph.CopyAction, Graph.CreateAction, Graph.CreateNodeNamedAction, Graph.LockAction, Graph.MoveAction, Graph.RemoveValueAction
- Enclosing class:
protected abstract class Graph.AbstractAction<T>
- extends Object
- implements Graph.Conjunction<T>
Finish the request and prepare to start another.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public T and()
- Description copied from interface:
- Finish the request and prepare to start another.
- Specified by:
and in interface
- the interface that can be used to start another request; never null
Copyright © 2008-2010 JBoss, a division of Red Hat. All Rights Reserved.