- Type Parameters:
- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- Enclosing class:
public static interface Graph.Clone<Next>
- extends Graph.FromWorkspace<Graph.AsChild<Graph.Into<Graph.WithUuids<Next>>>>
The interface for defining a branch of nodes to be cloned and the location where the clone is to be placed. Cloning a
branch differs from copying a branch in that:
- Nodes can be copied within the same workspace or to another workspace; cloned nodes must be copied from one workspace
- Copied nodes always get new UUIDs; cloned nodes always maintain their UUIDs and hence must define the behavior that
occurs if a node with the same UUID already exists in the new workspace.
- Nodes can be copied to a specific name under a specific parent, but can only be added as a new child node at the end of
the new parent's children; nodes can be cloned to an exact location among the parent's children, replacing the existing
node at that location.
Copyright © 2008-2012 JBoss, a division of Red Hat. All Rights Reserved.