Chapter 14. Weekly Status Reports
Every JBoss employee sends a weekly status report to his / her manager
on the first working day of every week.
This reporting scheme has been established to monitor work progress on
outstanding issues and bottlenecks if any.
The format is as follows:
- Work done last week:
- Development tasks accomplished and the approximate time overall.
- Support tasks undertaken and approximate time spent on support.
- Remote consulting tasks undertaken and approximate time spent on them.
- Any On-site consulting or training and approximate time taken.
- Preparing for on-site consulting or training and approximate time taken.
- Work planned for the current work week.
- Outstanding issues that require others' help.
- Any other relevant issues.