Graphene contains some common commands which are not part of the Selenium API.
These commands are accessible using GrapheneSelenium implements ExtendedTypedSelenium interface, defining all of these commands.
The extensions may be divided to two groups: extended commands and management methods.
- getCount - returns the number of elements that match the specified locator (replaces getXpathCount, defines behavior for all iterable locators)
- getStyle - get current style value of element given by locator
- scrollIntoView - aligns screen to top (resp. bottom) of element given by locator
- mouseOverAt - simulates a user hovering a mouse over the specified element at specific coordinates relative to element
- mouseOutAt - simulates a user hovering a mouse out of the specified element at specific coordinates relative to element
- belongsClass - checks if element given by locator is member of CSS class given by className
- isAttributePresent - verifies that the specified attribute is defined for the element
- isStarted - indicates if selenium session was already successfully started
- enableNetworkTrafficCapturing / isNetworkTrafficCapturingEnabled - configures if the network traffic should be recorded for Selenium session
- doCommand - executes given command (exposes method publicly to allow advanced operations)