Graphene 1 project is designed as enhancement of Selenium 1 project focused on rapid development and usability in Java environment.
- API is straightforward and enforces tester to write Ajax-enabled tests,
- internals enables JQuery location strategy, which improves performance of the tests,
- brings concepts for on-the-fly injection of own selenium extensions and also extensions to page code (enabling advanced testing features)
- allows command interception and request interception,
- it brings type-safe equivalent of Selenium version 1.x, enabling auto-completion and rapid development style,
- integrates with Arquillian using Arquillian Drone extension.
With all the concepts above, Graphene 1 brings new power to space of enterprise Java-based testing.
(The project was previously called Ajocado)
|Home page:|| https://community.jboss.org/wiki/ArquillianGraphene
|Source code:|| https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-graphene
| Issue tracking:
|| Lukas Fryc, Karel Piwko, Juraj Huska
||LGPL v2.1, ASL v2.0 (dual-licensed)|