GateIn Portal Quickstarts provide small, specific, working examples that can be used as a reference for your own project.
GateIn Portal Quickstarts can be obtained in one of the following ways:
- A ZIP file containing all Quickstarts can be downloaded from GateIn Portal Downloads page.
2. JBoss Developer Studio or Eclipse with JBoss Tools
- In your Workbench, go to File > New > Example... > JBoss Tools > Project Examples
- In the New Project Example dialog, select the Site JBoss Community GateIn Portal Examples from the drop down menu
- Select one of the available Quickstarts, e.g. Simplest Hello World Portlet
- Click Finish and the example project will be imported into your workspace.
Issue the following command
... and switch to the branch compatible with your GateIn Portal version.