- 20-May-2016 JBossOSGi-2.5.2.Final (WildFly 10) and JBossOSGi-2.4.2.Final (WildFly 9) Released
- 22-Apr-2016 JBossOSGi-2.5.1.Final (WildFly 10) and JBossOSGi-2.4.1.Final (WildFly 9) Released
- 19-Apr-2016 JBossOSGi-2.5.0.Final Released (WildFly 10)
- 10-Mar-2016 JBossOSGi-2.4.0.Final Released (WildFly 9)
- 14-Nov-2015 JBossOSGi-2.3.1.Final Released (WildFly 8)
- 29-Jul-2013 JBossOSGi-2.1.0 Released
- 01-Jul-2013 JBossOSGi-2.0.0 Released
- 08-Mar-2012 JBossOSGi-1.1.0 Released
- 26-Jul-2011 JBossOSGi-1.0.0 Released
JBoss OSGi provides the OSGi R5 framework in the WildFly Application Server. Like WildFly itself, it is based on JBoss Modules to provide the modularity foundation. With integration taking place at the lowest possible layer, we provide integration of the traditional EE component models with OSGi services.
The OSGi specifications define a standardized, component-oriented, computing environment for networked services that is the foundation of an enhanced service-oriented architecture.
The OSGi specification defines:
- A set of services and APIs that an OSGi container must implement
- A contract between the container and your application
- The Bundle deployment format
OSGi bundles can be deployed in WildFly alongside other deployments supported by the Application Server.
- OSGi Core Release 5 Specification
- OSGi Business Whitepaper
- OSGi Technical Whitepaper
- OSGi Best Practices