I am happy to announce the release of JBossOSGi-2.0.0.
You can download the binary here: jboss-osgi-installer-2.0.0.jar
This is the first R5 Framework compliant release with JBoss WildFly integration.
It also comes with improvements in the following areas
- Compliant R5 Core Framework
- Initial support for CDI integration
- Add support for bundles in EARs
- Initial support for EJB3 integration
- Add support for XML Binding (JAXB)
- Add support for RESTful services
- Add support for WebServices
- Improved support for JNDI integration
- Initial support for JPA integration
- Initial support for Resource Injection
- Update Aries Blueprint to 1.0.0
- Update Felix Configuration Admin to 1.6.0
- Update Felix Declarative Services to 1.6.2
- Update Felix EventAdmin to 1.3.0
- Update Aries JMX to 1.0.0
- Update Aries JNDI to 1.0.0
- Add support for execution environment JavaSE-1.7
- Relicense repository code base to ASL2.0
Here are the change log details.
Additional to that we fixed 30+ OSGi related issues in the wildfly-8.0.0 code base. Most notably there are
Please also have a look at the latest version of our User Guide.