|Please visit our website for the latest information and links: http://www.picketlink.org|
It gives us pleasure to announce that PicketLink v2.5.2.Final have been released. PicketLink Team welcomes community feedback and questions.
One of the main objectives of this release is to provide a base version for the PicketLink Subsystem.
|PicketLink v2.1.8.Final is the last community release in the v2.1 cycle. We encourage users to upgrade to v2.5.2.Final since it has bug fixes and is compatible with v2.1.8.Final.|
- [PLINK-225] - Fix thread safety issues with File and LDAP stores
- [PLINK-275] - The supportAttribute and supportCredentials are not being read by the IdentityConfigurationBuilder
- [PLINK-271] - Classes should also be loaded using TCCL
- [PLINK-274] - Remove all associated data when removing a Partition
- [PLINK-191] - Google+ authentication
- [PLINK-267] - BasicModel.hasRole will raise an exception with custom entities
- [PLINK-270] - Add configuration option to specify which store support credential management
- [PLINK-276] - Support an user-defined producer method for the PartitionManager instance