The RSS binding in SwitchYard provides support for polling RSS feeds.
The RSS binding is built on top of camel-rss.
Following options can be applied to <binding.rss> definition:
- feedURI : the URI of the atom feed that should be polled
- splitEntries : split the entries poll by poll
- filter : filter entries to return if split
- lastUpdate : used by filter, starting timestamp for selection
- throttleEntries : deliver entries immediately
- feedHeader : add the Abdera Feed as a header
- sortEntries : if splitEntries is true, this option sorts the entries by date updated
Here's an example of what a RSS service binding looks like: