Welcome to the SwitchYard documentation set. The following guides are available to help you on your travels with SwitchYard:
- Getting Started Guide : quick start guide for installing SwitchYard and deploying a sample application.
- Installation Guide : detailed installation instructions for the runtime and tooling.
- User Guide : introduction and overview level coverage of the project.
- Developer Guide : all the details you need to know to develop applications with SwitchYard.
- Reference Guide : currently a dumping ground for extra content that doesn't belong in the above guides. Eventually this will be an organized and useful reference for project information.
|You may have noticed that the structure of the documentation has changed dramatically with the 0.8 release. We are in the process of organizing and expanding the scope of our documentation leading up to SwitchYard 1.0, which is mostly a good thing. The only bad thing is that we're not quite there yet, so it may take a bit of poking around to find information that has moved. Please use the guide above as a starting point and do let us know if you're unable to find something.|