The quartz binding in SwitchYard provides support for triggering services with given cron expression.
The quartz binding is built on top of camel-quartz.
Following options can be applied to <binding.quartz> definition:
- name : name of job
- cron : execution expression
- stateful : use a StatefulJob; defaults to false
- trigger.startTime : sets the trigger start time; format is yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss
- trigger.endTime : sets the trigger end time; format is yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:as
- trigger.timeZone : set the trigger timezone; format is any string accepted by java.util.TimeZone
Here's an example of what a quartz service binding looks like: