@Deprecated public class ValidityAuditStrategy extends ValidityAuditStrategyDeprecated.(since 5.4), use
ValidityAuditStrategyinstead.Audit strategy which persists and retrieves audit information using a validity algorithm, based on the start-revision and end-revision of a row in the audit tables.
This algorithm works as follows:
- For a new row that is persisted in an audit table, only the start-revision column of that row is set
- At the same time the end-revision field of the previous audit row is set to this revision
- Queries are retrieved using 'between start and end revision', instead of a subquery.
This has a few important consequences that need to be judged against against each other:
- Persisting audit information is a bit slower, because an extra row is updated
- Retrieving audit information is a lot faster
Constructors Constructor Description
Methods inherited from class org.hibernate.envers.strategy.internal.ValidityAuditStrategy
addAdditionalColumns, addAssociationAtRevisionRestriction, addEntityAtRevisionRestriction, perform, performCollectionChange, postInitialize, setRevisionTimestampGetter
Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait