- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface Metadata
Represents metadata about an entry, such as creation and access times and expiration information. Time values are server time representations as returned by
- Tristan Tarrant
Method SummaryModifier and TypeMethodDescription
- Time when entry was created. -1 for immortal entries.
- Lifespan of the entry in seconds. Negative values are interpreted as unlimited lifespan.
- Time when entry was last used. -1 for immortal entries.
- The maximum amount of time (in seconds) this key is allowed to be idle for before it is considered as expired.