- All Superinterfaces:
- DataCommand, ReplicableCommand, VisitableCommand, WriteCommand
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- CreateNodeCommand, PessClearDataCommand, PessMoveCommand, PessPutDataMapCommand, PessPutForExternalReadCommand, PessPutKeyValueCommand, PessRemoveKeyCommand, PessRemoveNodeCommand
Deprecated. will be removed along with optimistic and pessimistic locking.
public interface ReversibleCommand
- extends WriteCommand
A write command that can be reversed by calling a rollback.
- Manik Surtani (manik AT jboss DOT org)
Deprecated. Reverses a command that has already been invoked.
- Reverses a command that has already been invoked.
Important: this method will be invoked at the end of interceptors chain. It should never be called directly from
a custom interceptor.
Copyright © 2009 JBoss, a division of Red Hat. All Rights Reserved.