- All Superinterfaces:
- Comparable<SimpleScore>, Score<SimpleScore>
- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface SimpleScore
- extends Score<SimpleScore>
A SimpleScore is a Score based on int constraints.
Implementations must be immutable.
- See Also:
The total of the broken negative constraints and fulfilled postive hard constraints.
- The total of the broken negative constraints and fulfilled postive hard constraints.
Their weight is included in the total.
The score is usually a negative number because most use cases only have negative constraints.
- higher is better, usually negative, 0 if no constraints are broken/fulfilled
Copyright © 2001-2012 JBoss by Red Hat. All Rights Reserved.