Class PlanningCloneableSolutionCloner<SolutionG extends Solution>
- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class PlanningCloneableSolutionCloner<SolutionG extends Solution>
- extends Object
- implements SolutionCloner<SolutionG>
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public SolutionG cloneSolution(SolutionG original)
- Description copied from interface:
- Does a planning clone. The returned
Solution clone must fulfill these requirements:
Note that a class might support more than 1 clone method: planning clone is just one of them.
- The clone must represent the same planning problem.
Usually it reuses the same instances of the problem facts and problem fact collections as the
- The clone must use different, cloned instances of the entities and entity collections.
If a cloned entity changes, the original must remain unchanged.
If an entity is added or removed in a cloned
Solution must remain unchanged.
- Specified by:
cloneSolution in interface
SolutionCloner<SolutionG extends Solution>
original - never null, the original
- never null, the cloned
Copyright © 2006-2014 JBoss by Red Hat. All Rights Reserved.