- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class NonBatchingBatch
- extends AbstractBatchImpl
An implementation of
Batch which does not perform batching. It simply
executes each statement as it is encountered.
Indicates completion of the current part of the batch.
Perform batch execution.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected NonBatchingBatch(BatchKey key,
public void addToBatch()
- Description copied from interface:
- Indicates completion of the current part of the batch.
protected void doExecuteBatch()
- Description copied from class:
- Perform batch execution.
This is called from the explicit
execution, but may also be called from elsewhere
depending on the exact implementation.
- Specified by:
doExecuteBatch in class
Copyright © 2001-2013 Red Hat, Inc. All Rights Reserved.