- Type Parameters:
E- A supertype of the type of loaded entities.
public interface PojoSelectionEntityLoader<E>A loader for loading a small selection of entities, used in particular during search.
PojoMassEntityLoader, this loader:
- Receives batches of identifiers from the caller.
- Is expected to load a small number of entities, potentially in a single batch.
- Returns loaded entities as a list.
- Relies on a pre-existing loading context (a session, a transaction, ...).
- Must ensure entities remain usable (lazy-loading, ...) as long as the supporting context is active.
loadBlockingLoads the entities corresponding to the given identifiers, blocking the current thread while doing so.
identifiers- A list of identifiers for objects to load.
deadline- The deadline for loading the entities, or
nullif there is no deadline. Should be complied with on a best-effort basis: it's acceptable to ignore it, but it means some timeouts in Hibernate Search will not work properly.
- A list of entities, in the same order the references were given.
nullis inserted when an object is not found or has an excluded types (see