- All Superinterfaces:
- Region, TransactionalDataRegion
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- CollectionRegionAdapter, CollectionRegionImpl
public interface CollectionRegion
- extends TransactionalDataRegion
Defines the contract for a cache region which will specifically be used to
store collection data.
Impl note: Hibernate always deals with changes to collections which
(potentially) has its data in the L2 cache by removing that collection
data; in other words it never tries to update the cached state, thereby
allowing it to avoid a bunch of concurrency problems.
- Steve Ebersole
CollectionRegionAccessStrategy buildAccessStrategy(AccessType accessType)
- Build an access strategy for the requested access type.
accessType - The type of access strategy to build; never null.
- The appropriate strategy contract for accessing this region
for the requested type of access.
CacheException - Usually indicates mis-configuration.
Copyright © 2009 Hibernate.org. All Rights Reserved.