- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class CacheResultInterceptor
- extends Object
- implements Serializable
CacheResult interceptor implementation. This interceptor uses the following algorithm describes in
When a method annotated with
CacheResult is invoked the following must occur.
There is a skipGet attribute which if set to true will cause the method body to always be invoked and the return
value put into the cache. The cache is not checked for the key before method body invocation, skipping steps 2 and 3
from the list above. This can be used for annotating methods that do a cache.put() with no other consequences.
- Generate a key based on InvocationContext using the specified CacheKeyGenerator.
- Use this key to look up the entry in the cache.
- If an entry is found return it as the result and do not call the annotated method.
- If no entry is found invoke the method.
- Use the result to populate the cache with this key/result pair.
- Kevin Pollet (C) 2011 SERLI
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public CacheResultInterceptor(CacheResolver cacheResolver,
public Object cacheResult(InvocationContext invocationContext)
Copyright © 2012 JBoss, a division of Red Hat. All Rights Reserved.