- All Implemented Interfaces:
- ChannelHandler, ChannelUpstreamHandler
public class FixedLengthFrameDecoder
- extends FrameDecoder
A decoder that splits the received
ChannelBuffers by the fixed number
of bytes. For example, if you received the following four fragmented packets:
| A | BC | DEFG | HI |
(3) will decode them into the
following three packets with the fixed length:
| ABC | DEF | GHI |
- $Rev:231 $, $Date:2008-06-12 16:44:50 +0900 (목, 12 6월 2008) $
- The Netty Project, Trustin Lee
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public FixedLengthFrameDecoder(int frameLength)
- Creates a new instance.
frameLength - the length of the frame
protected Object decode(ChannelHandlerContext ctx,
- Description copied from class:
- Decodes the received packets so far into a frame.
- Specified by:
decode in class
ctx - the context of this handler
channel - the current channel
buffer - the cumulative buffer of received packets so far.
Note that the buffer might be empty, which means you
should not make an assumption that the buffer contains
at least one byte in your decoder implementation.
- the decoded frame if a full frame was received and decoded.
null if there's not enough data in the buffer to decode a frame.
Copyright © 2008-2011 JBoss, a division of Red Hat, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.